GPU Impulse Reverb VST is an effect plugin that calculates convolution reverbs by using your graphics card as DSP for realtime reverb calculation with a CPU usage of near 0%. Any consumer graphics card that supports OpenCL (NVIDIA / ATI or others) can be used without any need for other specific hardware. All common VST hosts are supported, such as Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Fruity Loops and others.
- Low latency, only one ASIO block size
- Supports Stereo & True Stereo processing (quad-channel impulse responses)
- Supports 16, 24 and 32 bit responses
- Supports as many instances as your GPU can handle
- 2-Band EQ
- Adjustable Attack/Release & Length Envelope
- File Browser for easy access of IRs
- …and much more
See the demonstration video below to get an impression of what it can do for you.